CS/HB 495: Florida Association of Centers for Independent Living
GENERAL BILL by Education Appropriations Subcommittee ; Harrell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Campbell
Florida Association of Centers for Independent Living; Requires specified agreement to be maintained; requiring program to provide additional support & services; requiring program to reimburse Florida Association of Centers for Independent Living for certain costs approved by Advisory and Oversight Committee; revising maximum amount of specified funds for each state attorney which may be used to administer personal attendant & employment assistance program & to contract with state attorneys participating in tax collection enforcement diversion program.
Last Action: 2/17/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 202 (Ch. 2016-30) -HJ 471
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Higher Education and Workforce Subcommittee; Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education and Workforce Subcommittee, 12/02/15, 11:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Higher Education and Workforce Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 164
• Now in Education Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 164
• Introduced -HJ 43
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/19/16, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 251
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Education Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 246
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 261
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 01/27/16, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 306
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 306
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/17/16
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 202 -HJ 471
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 202 (Ch. 2016-30) -HJ 471
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.