CS/HB 571: Music Therapists
GENERAL BILL by Health Quality Subcommittee ; Campbell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Plasencia
Music Therapists; Establishes requirements for registration as music therapist; requires biennial renewal of registration; prohibits practice of music therapy unless registered; provides exemptions to registration; authorizes DOH to adopt rules & take disciplinary action against an applicant or registrant who violates act.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/11/16, 4:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 217
• Introduced -HJ 49
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 216
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 214
• Died in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.