CS/CS/HB 59: Agritourism
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Local Government Affairs Subcommittee ; Combee ; Raburn ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Campbell ; Mayfield ; McGhee ; Perry ; Raschein ; Raulerson ; Van Zant ; Wood
Agritourism; Prohibiting a local government from enforcing a local ordinance, regulation, rule, or policy that prohibits, restricts, regulates, or otherwise limits an agritourism activity on land classified as agricultural land; revising the term "agritourism activity"; providing conditions under which agritourism activities on farms or on lands classified as agricultural lands do not limit, restrict, or divest the land of such classification, etc.
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 12
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 10/21/15, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 158
• Now in Local Government Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 158
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government Affairs Subcommittee, 11/04/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 159
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 155
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/13/16, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 12
• CS by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 137
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 231
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 225
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 240
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/26/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 267
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 294
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 294
• In Messages
• Referred to Agriculture; Community Affairs; Fiscal Policy -SJ 318
• Received -SJ 318
• Withdrawn from Agriculture; Community Affairs; Fiscal Policy -SJ 417
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 417
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 304 -SJ 417
• Read 2nd time -SJ 417
• Amendment(s) adopted (153362) -SJ 417
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 443
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (153362) -HJ 607
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 607
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 607
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 640
• Approved by Governor -HJ 928
• Chapter No. 2016-14
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.