HB 699: Reciprocal Insurers
GENERAL BILL by Grant
Reciprocal Insurers; Authorizes domestic reciprocal insurers to pay portion of unassigned funds to their subscribers; provides limitations.
Last Action: 3/7/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 812 (Ch. 2016-168) -HJ 875
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 12/02/15, 11:30 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 165
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 165
• Introduced -HJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 01/14/16, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 219
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 219
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Substituted SB 812 -HJ 875
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 812 (Ch. 2016-168) -HJ 875
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.