HB 7001: Special District Accountability
GENERAL BILL by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee ; Ray
Special District Accountability; Requires DEO to exclude inactive special districts from official list of special districts; requires DEO to remove special districts declared inactive from official list of special districts.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 479 (Ch. 2016-22)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee, 12/02/15, 11:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 166
• Now in Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 166
• Introduced -HJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 02/25/16, 10:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 599
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 599
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 479 (Ch. 2016-22)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.