CS/HB 7003: Individuals with Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee ; State Affairs Committee ; Caldwell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ahern ; Campbell ; Pilon
Individuals with Disabilities; Establishes Financial Literacy Program for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities within DFS; requires department to develop & implement program in consultation with specified stakeholders; requires qualified public depository to participate in Financial Literacy Program for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities; creates "Employment First Act"; requires specified state agencies & organizations to develop & implement interagency cooperative agreement; requires DEO, in consultation with other entities, to create Florida Unique Abilities Partner Program. APPROPRIATION: $599,482.00
Last Action: 1/21/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-3, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1083 (Ch. 2016-140), HB 5003 (Ch. 2016-62), HB 5101 (Ch. 2016-65)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 126
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 161
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 156
• Introduced -HJ 125
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/14/16
• CS by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 152
• Read 2nd time -HJ 205
• Read 3rd time -HJ 205
• CS passed; YEAS 110 NAYS 0 -HJ 205
• Immediately certified -HJ 205
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 211
• Received -SJ 211
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 214
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 214
• Substituted for CS/SB 7010 -SJ 214
• Read 2nd time -SJ 214
• Read 3rd time -SJ 215
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 215
• Immediately certified -SJ 215
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 225
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 233
• Approved by Governor -HJ 249
• Chapter No. 2016-3, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1083 (Ch. 2016-140), HB 5003 (Ch. 2016-62), HB 5101 (Ch. 2016-65)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.