HB 7025: At-risk Vessels
GENERAL BILL by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee ; Raschein ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Mayfield
At-risk Vessels; Prohibits vessels that are at risk of becoming derelict from anchoring on, mooring on, or occupying state waters; authorizes FWCC or specified law enforcement officers to determine that vessels are at risk of becoming derelict if certain conditions exist; provides that persons who anchor or moor or allow such a vessel to occupy state waters commit noncriminal violation; provides for enforcement, penalties, & applicability.
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 131
• Introduced -HJ 131
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/20/16, 10:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 243
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 243
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 01/28/16, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 318
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 318
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 547
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 579
• Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 1 -HJ 579
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 519
• Received -SJ 519
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 550
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 550
• Substituted for SB 1300 -SJ 550
• Read 2nd time -SJ 550
• Read 3rd time -SJ 551
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 551
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 687
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 980
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-108
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.