HB 709: City of Tallahassee, Leon County
LOCAL BILL by Williams
City of Tallahassee, Leon County; Revises boundaries of downtown area for purposes of temporary permits to sell alcoholic beverages for consumption on premises at outdoor events on public right-of-way in downtown area of Tallahassee.
• Referred to Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; Business and Professions Subcommittee; Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government Affairs Subcommittee, 01/13/16, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 62
• Favorable by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 217
• Now in Business and Professions Subcommittee -HJ 217
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 01/20/16, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 242
• Now in Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 242
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 01/27/16, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 1 -HJ 306
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 306
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 745
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 847
• Passed; YEAS 103 NAYS 1 -HJ 847
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/09/16
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 882
• Read 2nd time -SJ 882
• Read 3rd time -SJ 882
• Passed; YEAS 28 NAYS 0 -SJ 882
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 977
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 1434
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-249
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.