CS/HB 777: Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice Subcommittee ; Rodriguez, J.
Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission; Requires Criminal Justice Standards & Training Commission to develop & administer examination of basic abilities for all officer candidates entering basic recruit training for law enforcement & corrections; authorizes rulemaking; provides for standards; provides for fee for examination & disposition of funds.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 68
• Introduced -HJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 02/03/16, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 406
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Justice Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 405
• CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 403
• Died in Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.