CS/SB 946: Authorized Practices of Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners and Licensed Physician Assistants
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Grimsley
Authorized Practices of Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners and Licensed Physician Assistants; Authorizing an advanced registered nurse practitioner to order medication for administration to patients in specified facilities; authorizing a licensed practitioner to authorize a licensed physician assistant or advanced registered nurse practitioner to order controlled substances for administration to patients in specified facilities under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1241 (Ch. 2016-145)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 71
• Introduced -SJ 71
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/09/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 345
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 345
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 347
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/17/16, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 425
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1241 (Ch. 2016-145)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.