CS/CS/HB 95: Public-Private Partnerships
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Appropriations Committee ; Steube ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Grant ; Mayfield ; Van Zant
Public-Private Partnerships; Deletes Public-Private Partnership Guidelines Task Force; revises provisions regarding responsible public entities & unsolicited proposals submitted for qualified projects; revises provisions regarding comprehensive agreements entered into between responsible public entities & private entities; deletes provisions relating to notice to affected local jurisdictions; revises provisions regarding responsible public entity compliance with specific financial obligations; provides duties of DMS.
Last Action: 3/7/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 124 (Ch. 2016-153), CS/SB 126 (Ch. 2016-154) -HJ 888
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 14
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 10/20/15, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 157
• Now in Local Government Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 157
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government Affairs Subcommittee, 11/04/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 159
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 159
• Introduced -HJ 14
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 01/27/16, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 1 -HJ 317
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 310
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 321
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/04/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 1 -HJ 413
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 409
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 451
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Substituted CS/SB 124 -HJ 888
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 124 (Ch. 2016-153), CS/SB 126 (Ch. 2016-154) -HJ 888
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.