HB 981: Administrative Procedures
GENERAL BILL by Richardson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Adkins ; Albritton ; Eisnaugle
Administrative Procedures; Provides additional requirements for calculation of estimated adverse impacts & regulatory costs.
• Referred to Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 84
• On Committee agenda-- Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee, 01/13/16, 10:00 am, 306 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 84
• Favorable by Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 220
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 220
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 01/27/16, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 316
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 316
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/04/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 395
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 395
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 663
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 699
• Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 699
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 649
• Received -SJ 649
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 939
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 939
• Substituted for SB 1226 -SJ 939
• Read 2nd time -SJ 939
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 995
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 995
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1433
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-232
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.