CS/CS/HB 927: Real Estate Appraisers
GENERAL BILL by Commerce Committee ; Careers and Competition Subcommittee ; Rommel
Real Estate Appraisers; Revises authorized methods of instruction & certain requirements for specified real estate practice courses; authorizes appraisers to perform evaluations in compliance with specified standards; requires DBPR & Florida Real Estate Appraisal Board to collect & transmit annual fee to appraisal subcommittee; authorizes board to deny appraisal management company's renewal application; prohibits appraisal management company from requiring client to sign certain agreement; authorizes board to adopt rules establishing standards of practice.
• Referred to Careers and Competition Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 102
• Introduced -HJ 102
• On Committee agenda-- Careers and Competition Subcommittee, 03/14/17, 9:30 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Careers and Competition Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 372
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Careers and Competition Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 366
• Now in Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 389
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 465
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 465
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Webster Hall
• CS/CS by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 25 NAYS 0 -HJ 610
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Commerce Committee read 1st time -HJ 607
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 632
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/18/17
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/19/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 738, 739
• Amendment(s) adopted (212423) -HJ 739
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 769
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 770
• In Messages
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 457
• Received -SJ 457
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 476
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 476
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 716 -SJ 476
• Read 2nd time -SJ 476
• Read 3rd time -SJ 476
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 476
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 896
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-30
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.