CS/SB 10: Water Resources
Water Resources; Authorizing the South Florida Water Management District and the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund to negotiate the amendment and termination of leases on lands within the Everglades Agricultural Area for exchange or use for the reservoir project; requiring certain lease agreements for agricultural work programs to be terminated in accordance with the lease terms; requiring the district to request that the United States Army Corps of Engineers jointly develop a post-authorization change report for the Central Everglades Planning Project; providing requirements for the C-51 reservoir project if state funds are appropriated for the project; prohibiting the use of inmates for correctional work programs in the agricultural industry in certain areas, etc. APPROPRIATION: Indeterminate
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/07/17, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 147
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 03/08/17, 9:30 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 39
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 1 -SJ 182
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 182
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/05/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 2 -SJ 331
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 331
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/12/17
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 331
• Read 2nd time -SJ 339
• Amendment(s) failed (232260, 264380, 376758, 616632, 623444, 948278) -SJ 339
• Amendment(s) adopted (163704, 921088) -SJ 341
• Read 3rd time -SJ 342
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 3 -SJ 342
• Immediately certified -SJ 393
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1022
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/17
• Received -HJ 1022
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1053
• Amendment(s) adopted (061749) -HJ 1053,1059
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1068, 1069
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 99 NAYS 19 -HJ 1069
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (061749) -SJ 619, 626
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 33 NAYS 0 -SJ 626
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 626
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 880
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-10
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.