CS/SB 1452: Taximeters
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Book
Taximeters; Deleting a provision exempting certain taximeters from specified permit requirements; deleting a provision prohibiting the annual permit fees for taximeters from exceeding $50, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 House - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 467 (Ch. 2017-85)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources (AEN)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 195
• Introduced -SJ 195
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/28/17, 3:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 258
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 269
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 279
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 04/13/17, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 412
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 412
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/20/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 442
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 442
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17 -SJ 477
• Read 2nd time -SJ 472
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 525
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 525
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 467 (Ch. 2017-85)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.