CS/SB 1536: Agricultural Practices
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; Perry ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hutson ; Broxson ; Grimsley
Agricultural Practices; Exempting certain animal and aquaculture health products, fencing materials, and oxygen products from sales, rental, use, consumption, distribution, and storage taxes; revising the circumstances under which a truck tractor or heavy truck engaged in transporting certain agricultural or horticultural products is eligible for a restricted license plate for a fee; deleting a requirement that registrants pay a supplemental fee for pesticides that contain an active ingredient for which the United States Environmental Protection Agency has established a food tolerance limit, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5401 (Ch. 2017-158), HB 7109 (Ch. 2017-36)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 200
• Introduced -SJ 200
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/21/17, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 257
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 257
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 269
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 04/13/17, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 4 NAYS 1 -SJ 424
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 424
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5401 (Ch. 2017-158), HB 7109 (Ch. 2017-36)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.