CS/HB 181: Natural Hazards
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Jacobs ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cortes, B. ; Plakon
Natural Hazards; Creates interagency workgroup to share information, coordinate efforts, & collaborate on initiatives relating to natural hazards; requires certain agencies to designate liaisons to the workgroup; requires the Division of Emergency Management to prepare annual report; requires report to be posted on agency websites & submitted to the Governor & Legislature; providing an appropriation. APPROPRIATION: $88,784
• Referred to Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 42
• On Committee agenda-- Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee, 03/07/17, 4:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 42
• Favorable by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 315
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 315
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/15/17, 2:30 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 28 NAYS 1 -HJ 390
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 387
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 394
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 03/22/17, 9:15 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 429
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 429
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 478
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 505
• CS passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 1 -HJ 505
• In Messages
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 308
• Received -SJ 308
• Withdrawn from Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 628
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 628
• Substituted for SB 464 -SJ 628
• Read 2nd time -SJ 628
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 720
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 720
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1098
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-48
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.