CS/SB 24: Relief of Altavious Carter by the Palm Beach County School Board
CLAIM/LOCAL by Judiciary ; Flores
Relief of Altavious Carter by the Palm Beach County School Board; Providing for the relief of Altavious Carter by the Palm Beach County School Board; providing an appropriation to compensate Mr. Carter for injuries sustained as a result of the negligence of a bus driver of the Palm Beach County School District, etc. CLAIM: $1,040,864
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Community Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 6549 (Ch. 2017-230)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Special Master on Claim Bills (SM)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 40
• Recommendation: Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 147
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/07/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 40
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 168
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 168
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 168
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Community Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 6549 (Ch. 2017-230)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.