HB 299: Central Florida Expressway Authority
GENERAL BILL by Goodson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cortes, B. ; Plakon
Central Florida Expressway Authority; Increases membership of Central Florida Expressway Authority to include member appointed by chair of Brevard County Commission; authorizes Governor to appoint citizen member from Brevard County; adds area within geographical boundary of Brevard County to area to be served by authority; conforms provisions.
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 02/22/17, 1:15 pm, 116 Knott Building
• Favorable by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 273
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 273
• Introduced -HJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 03/09/17, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 335
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 335
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 478
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 508
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 508
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 309
• Received -SJ 309
• Withdrawn from Transportation; Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 618
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 618
• Substituted for SB 720 -SJ 618
• Read 2nd time -SJ 618
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 718
• Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 718
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1098
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-56
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.