SB 314: Relief of Jerry Cunningham by Broward County
CLAIM/LOCAL by Farmer
Relief of Jerry Cunningham by Broward County; Providing for the relief of Jerry Cunningham by Broward County; providing for an appropriation to compensate him for injuries sustained as a result of the negligence of Broward County, etc. CLAIM: Indeterminate
Last Action: 4/28/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 6545 (Ch. 2017-229) -SJ 533
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Special Master on Claim Bills (SM)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 58
• Introduced -SJ 58
• Recommendation: Unfavorable by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 292
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 292
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/04/17, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 291
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 291
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/17/17, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 424
• Now in Rules -SJ 424
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/25/17, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 478
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 478
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 533
• Substituted CS/HB 6545 -SJ 533
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 6545 (Ch. 2017-229) -SJ 533
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.