CS/HB 335: Resource Recovery and Management
GENERAL BILL by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee ; Clemons ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Byrd ; Leek ; Mariano ; Massullo ; Renner ; Rommel ; Watson, C.
Resource Recovery and Management; Defining the terms "gasification," "post-use polymer," "pyrolysis," and "pyrolysis facility" and revising definitions; providing that certain pyrolysis facilities are exempt from certain resource recovery regulations; requiring certain handlers of post-use polymers to certify to the Department of Environmental Protection; authorizing recovered materials dealers to use pyrolysis facilities for recovered materials or post-use polymers processing, etc.
• Referred to Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee, 02/22/17, 3:30 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 276
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Energy and Utilities Subcommittee
• CS referred to Government Accountability Committee -HJ 269
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 269
• Introduced -HJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 03/09/17, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 262
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 335
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 335
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/22/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 412
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 442
• CS passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 442
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 280
• Received -SJ 280
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 689
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 689
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1104 -SJ 689
• Read 2nd time -SJ 689
• Amendment(s) adopted (431958) -SJ 690
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 900
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 900
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (431958) -HJ 1154, 1156
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 1156
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1156
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-167
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.