CS/SB 362: Agency for State Technology
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Brandes
Agency for State Technology; Establishing within the agency a chief data officer position and the Geographic Information Office, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 61
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/07/17, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 148
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 148
• Introduced -SJ 61
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 143
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/15/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 234
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 234
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.