HB 379: Underground Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Leek ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Payne ; Yarborough
Underground Facilities; Revises information to be submitted to Legislature by board of directors of Sunshine State One-Call of Florida, Inc.; requires excavators to call 911 under specified circumstances; requires member operators to file report with free-access notification system; provides reporting requirements; specifies distribution of civil penalties issued by state law enforcement officers.
• Referred to Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 57
• On Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 02/15/17, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 271
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 271
• Introduced -HJ 57
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 03/09/17, 8:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 1 -HJ 336
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 336
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/04/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 540
• Amendment(s) adopted (437639) -HJ 540
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 572
• Passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 1 -HJ 572
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 407
• Received -SJ 407
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 543
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 543
• Substituted for CS/SB 446 -SJ 543
• Read 2nd time -SJ 543
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 593
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 593
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1021
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-102
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.