HB 559: Public Educational Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Duran
Public Educational Facilities; Provides requirements for determining capacity of facilities in certain schools as reported in Florida Inventory of School Houses; requires Commissioner of Education to grant exemption from SREF to district school board under certain circumstances.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 House - Died in PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 72
• Introduced -HJ 72
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/03/17, 11:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 563
• Now in PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee -HJ 563
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.