HB 6017: Florida Center for the Partnerships for Arts Integrated Teaching
GENERAL BILL by Gruters
Florida Center for the Partnerships for Arts Integrated Teaching; Deletes future expiration of provisions creating Florida Center for the Partnerships for Arts Integrated Teaching.
Last Action: 5/2/2017 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 256 (Ch. 2017-90) -HJ 1065
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee; Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 245
• Introduced -HJ 245
• On Committee agenda-- Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 3:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 492
• Now in Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 492
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/03/17, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 563
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 563
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 04/20/17, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 787
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 787
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 934
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/17
• Substituted SB 256 -HJ 1065
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 256 (Ch. 2017-90) -HJ 1065
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.