HB 6555: Relief/Thomas and Karen Brandi/Haines City
CLAIMS/LOCAL BILL by Grant, M.
Relief/Thomas and Karen Brandi/Haines City; Provides appropriation from Haines City to compensate Thomas & Karen Brandi for injuries & damages sustained as result of negligence of city employee; provides limitation on payment of fees & costs. CLAIM: $825,094
Last Action: 5/5/2017 House - Died in Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 250
• Referred to Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 354
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee, 03/20/17, 3:30 pm, Sumner Hall -- Retained
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 3:30 am, Sumner Hall --Not Considered
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.