HB 671: Reemployment Assistance Fraud
GENERAL BILL by La Rosa ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cortes, B. ; Plakon
Reemployment Assistance Fraud; Adds DEO as entity that may be issued reproductions from certain files or digital records for specified reasons.
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 81
• Introduced -HJ 81
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 03/13/17, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 361
• Now in Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee -HJ 361
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 03/21/17, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 423
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 423
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 03/29/17, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 492
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 492
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/04/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 540
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 573
• Passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 573
• In Messages
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Transportation; Rules -SJ 394
• Received -SJ 394
• Withdrawn from Commerce and Tourism; Transportation; Rules -SJ 396
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 396
• Substituted for SB 372 -SJ 396
• Read 2nd time -SJ 396
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 419
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 419
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 744
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-18
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.