SB 7006: Direct-support Organization of the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Benacquisto
Direct-support Organization of the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program; Abrogating the repeal of provisions authorizing the Department of Health to establish a direct-support organization for the prescription drug monitoring program, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7097 (Ch. 2017-192) -SJ 601
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Health Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/24/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 133
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/08/17, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 133
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 174
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 174
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/16/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 233
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 233
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 601
• Substituted HB 7097 -SJ 601
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7097 (Ch. 2017-192) -SJ 601
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.