SB 7014: OGSR/Nonpublished Reports or Data/Department of Citrus
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Agriculture
OGSR/Nonpublished Reports or Data/Department of Citrus; Amending provisions relating to an exemption from public records requirements for nonpublished reports or data related to certain studies or research related to citrus fruit, citrus fruit juices, and the products and byproducts thereof which is conducted, caused to be conducted, or funded by the Department of Citrus; abrogating the scheduled repeal of the exemption, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7035 (Ch. 2017-62) -SJ 580
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Agriculture
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 02/21/17, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 133
• Introduced -SJ 133
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/22/17, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 243
• Now in Rules -SJ 243
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/25/17, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 478
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 478
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 580
• Substituted HB 7035 -SJ 580
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7035 (Ch. 2017-62) -SJ 580
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.