HB 7035: OGSR/Nonpublished Reports and Data/Dept. of Citrus
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee ; Roth
OGSR/Nonpublished Reports and Data/Dept. of Citrus; Removes scheduled repeal of public records exemption for nonpublished reports & data related to certain studies & research by Department of Citrus.
• Referred to Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 255
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee, 03/07/17, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 255
• Favorable by Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 316
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 316
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 03/16/17, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 386
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 386
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/22/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 413
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 443
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 443
• In Messages
• Referred to Agriculture; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 297
• Received -SJ 297
• Withdrawn from Agriculture; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 580
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 580
• Substituted for SB 7014 -SJ 580
• Read 2nd time -SJ 580
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 658
• Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 658
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1100
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-62
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.