HB 7077: Gulf Coast Economic Corridor
GENERAL BILL by Select Committee on Triumph Gulf Coast ; Trumbull ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cortes, B. ; Plakon
Gulf Coast Economic Corridor; Requiring a specified percentage of payments made to the state under a specified settlement of litigation related to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill be immediately transferred from the General Revenue Fund to the Triumph Gulf Coast Trust Fund; requiring Triumph Gulf Coast, Inc., to make awards for projects or programs within disproportionately affected counties based on specified minimum allocations; requiring each board of county commissioners for such counties to solicit certain projects and programs from certain elected local governing boards, etc.
Last Action: 6/2/2017 - Chapter No. 2017-63, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7079 (Ch. 2017-64)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 378
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/22/17
• Introduced -HJ 378
• Read 2nd time -HJ 412
• Amendment(s) adopted (330421) -HJ 412
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 440
• Passed as amended; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 440
• In Messages
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 329
• Received -SJ 329
• Withdrawn from Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 581
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 581
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 364 -SJ 581
• Read 2nd time -SJ 581
• Amendment(s) adopted (930210) -SJ 581
• Read 3rd time -SJ 585
• Passed as amended; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 585
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (930210) -HJ 1069
• Passed as amended; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 1073
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1073
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-63, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7079 (Ch. 2017-64)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.