CS/HB 829: Timeshare Plans
GENERAL BILL by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee ; La Rosa
Timeshare Plans; Provides that certain instruments are not encumbrance; deletes provisions relating to extension of timeshare plans; provides requirements relating to corporate status during termination of timeshare plan; provides requirements for board of administration of owners' association; provides requirements related to expenses; provides requirements related to extension of timeshare plan; provides voting, quorum, & meeting requirements; provides requirements for vote to extend component site of multisite timeshare plan.
Last Action: 4/25/2017 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 818 (Ch. 2017-22) -HJ 836
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 93
• Introduced -HJ 93
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee, 03/14/17, 10:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 369
• Now in Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee -HJ 369
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 3:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 493
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 484
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 519
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 29 NAYS 0 -HJ 602
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 602
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/18/17
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/19/17
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 742
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/17
• Substituted CS/SB 818 -HJ 836
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 818 (Ch. 2017-22) -HJ 836
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.