CS/SB 958: Financial Institutions
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Thurston
Financial Institutions; Revising an applicable timeframe of a minimum financial institution experience requirement for certain proposed directors of a bank or trust company applicant; revising minimum qualifications for the board of directors and certain officers of banks or trust companies, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Regulated Industries
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Regulated Industries; Rules -SJ 108
• Introduced -SJ 108
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/03/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 300
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 303
• Now in Regulated Industries -SJ 300
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Regulated Industries
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.