CS/CS/HB 993: State Employees' Prescription Drug Program
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Innovation Subcommittee ; Magar
State Employees' Prescription Drug Program; Expands eligibility for participation in state group health insurance program & prescription drug coverage program to include water management districts; requires DMS to implement formulary management cost-saving measures; provides requirements for such measures; removes provision that prohibits department from implementing restricted prescription drug formulary or prior authorization program in state employees' prescription drug program.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2508 (Ch. 2017-127)
Bill Text: PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 108
• Introduced -HJ 108
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/14/17, 2:00 pm, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 384
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 388
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 394
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/29/17, 11:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 493
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 493
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/06/17, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 610
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 607
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 632
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/18/17
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/19/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 739
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 770
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 770
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 491
• Received -SJ 491
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2508 (Ch. 2017-127)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.