CS/CS/SB 164: Mammography
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Health Policy ; Grimsley
Mammography; Requiring facilities performing mammography to include certain information in a summary of the mammography report which must be provided to each patient, etc.
Last Action: 3/1/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 735 (Ch. 2018-59) -SJ 432
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Rules -SJ 19
• Introduced -SJ 19
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/23/18, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 220
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 221
• Now in Rules -SJ 220
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/15/18, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 353
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 353
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 355
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/18 -SJ 409
• Read 2nd time -SJ 406
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 432
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 735 -SJ 432
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 735 (Ch. 2018-59) -SJ 432
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.