CS/SB 260: Students with Disabilities in Public Schools
Students with Disabilities in Public Schools; Amending provisions relating to the seclusion and restraint of students with disabilities; revising school district policies and procedures relating to restraint; requiring continuing education and inservice training for teaching students with emotional or behavioral disabilities, etc.
Last Action: 2/13/2018 Senate - Now in Rules -SJ 347
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Health Policy; Rules -SJ 24
• Introduced -SJ 24
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/06/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 297
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 298
• Now in Health Policy -SJ 297
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/13/18, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 347
• Now in Rules -SJ 347
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.