CS/SB 370: Land Acquisition Trust Fund
Land Acquisition Trust Fund; Requiring a specified annual appropriation to the Florida Forever Trust Fund; prohibiting moneys from the Land Acquisition Trust Fund from being used for specified costs, etc. APPROPRIATION: $100,000,000.00
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 31
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 11/06/17, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 101
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 101
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 12/07/17, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 104
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 104
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 01/11/18, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 31
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 162
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 162
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 201
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/24/18
• Read 2nd time -SJ 218
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 239
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• In Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.