CS/SB 806: Water Management District Surplus Lands
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Baxley
Water Management District Surplus Lands; Requiring a water management district to publish its notice of intention to sell surplus lands on its website; revising the circumstances when a water management district must publish its intention to sell surplus lands; revising the process for selling certain lower valued surplus lands; defining the term “adjacent property owners”, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 703 (Ch. 2018-155), CS/CS/CS/HB 705 (Ch. 2018-156) -SJ 912
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 63
• Introduced -SJ 63
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/16/18, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 161
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 161
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/23/18, 3:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 220
• Now in Rules -SJ 220
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/26/18, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/01/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -SJ 564
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 564
• CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 565
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/18 -SJ 967
• Read 2nd time -SJ 911, 912
• Substituted CS/HB 703 -SJ 912
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 703 (Ch. 2018-155), CS/CS/CS/HB 705 (Ch. 2018-156) -SJ 912
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.