CS/HB 1149: Environmental Regulation
GENERAL BILL by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee ; Payne
Environmental Regulation; Provides examples of reclaimed water use that may create impact offset; revises required provisions of water resource implementation rule; requires DEP & water management districts to develop & enter into certain memorandum of agreement; requires counties & municipalities to address contamination of recyclable material in specified contracts; prohibits counties & municipalities from requiring certain collection & transport of contaminated recyclable material; requires specified provisions in contracts between residential recycling collectors & materials recovery facilities & counties & municipalities; provides that local government may not require further verification from department for certain projects; revises types of dock & pier replacements & repairs that are exempt from such verification & certain permitting requirements.
Last Action: 2/22/2018 House - CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 7
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 101
• Introduced -HJ 100
• On Committee agenda-- Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee, 01/23/18, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 413
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 431
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 440
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/06/18, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 1 -HJ 535
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 535
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/22/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 7
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.