SB 1426: Local Government Fiscal Transparency
GENERAL BILL by Lee
Local Government Fiscal Transparency; Expanding the scope of the Legislative Auditing Committee review to include compliance with local government fiscal transparency requirements; creating the "Local Government Fiscal Transparency Act"; requiring local governments to post certain voting record information on their websites, etc.
Last Action: 2/23/2018 Senate - On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/26/18, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 167
• Introduced -SJ 167
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/30/18, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 242
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 242
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/22/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Appropriations; YEAS 12 NAYS 8
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/26/18, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.