SB 1038: Energy 2040 Task Force
GENERAL BILL by Brandes ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rodriguez ; Rader
Energy 2040 Task Force; Creating the Energy 2040 Task Force within the Public Service Commission; requiring the task force to make recommendations, giving consideration to certain topics; specifying that the task force and any advisory committee members will serve without compensation, but are entitled to per diem and travel expenses, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 79
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 01/10/18, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 79
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 141
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 141
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.