SB 1064: Dual Enrollment Programs
GENERAL BILL by Baxley
Dual Enrollment Programs; Revising the contents of a postsecondary institution and private school dual enrollment articulation agreement, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2018-6)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education (AHE)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education; Appropriations -SJ 81
• Introduced -SJ 81
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/29/18, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 2 -SJ 226
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education -SJ 226
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education, 02/08/18, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 348
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 348
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2018-6)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.