CS/HB 1367: Definition of the Term "Slot Machine or Device"
GENERAL BILL by Tourism and Gaming Control Subcommittee ; Plakon
Definition of the Term "Slot Machine or Device"; Revises definition of term "slot machine or device."
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Messages
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 118
• Referred to Tourism and Gaming Control Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 340
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Tourism and Gaming Control Subcommittee, 01/30/18, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Tourism and Gaming Control Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 6 -HJ 475
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 472
• CS by Tourism and Gaming Control Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 470
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 02/22/18, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 13 -HJ 672
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 672
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 835
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 900
• CS passed; YEAS 73 NAYS 41 -HJ 900
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.