SB 1508: Use of Stem Cells in a Clinic Setting
GENERAL BILL by Young
Use of Stem Cells in a Clinic Setting; Requiring a physician or osteopathic physician or a clinic owner to register a clinic with the Department of Health if the clinic meets certain criteria; requiring a physician or osteopathic physician to adhere to specified regulations in the performance of any procedure using or purporting to use stem cells or products containing stem cells, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 173
• Introduced -SJ 173
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/06/18, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 295
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 295
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/18, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 409
• Now in Rules -SJ 409
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.