SB 16: Relief of Charles Pandrea by the North Broward Hospital District
CLAIM/LOCAL by Steube
Relief of Charles Pandrea by the North Broward Hospital District; Providing for the relief of Charles Pandrea by the North Broward Hospital District; providing for an appropriation to compensate Charles Pandrea, husband of Janet Pandrea, for the death of Janet Pandrea as a result of the negligence of the North Broward Hospital District, etc. CLAIM: $608,555.00
Last Action: 1/9/2018 Senate - Introduced -SJ 11
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Special Master on Claim Bills (SM)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 11
• Recommendation: Unfavorable by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 104
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 104
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 10/24/17, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Unfavorable by Judiciary, laid on Table; YEAS 2 NAYS 5 -SJ 104
• Introduced -SJ 11
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.