CS/SB 422: Elder Abuse Fatality Review Teams
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Gibson
Elder Abuse Fatality Review Teams; Authorizing the establishment of elder abuse fatality review teams in each judicial circuit housed, for administrative purposes only, in the Department of Elderly Affairs; requiring each review team to submit an annual report by a certain date to the Department of Elderly Affairs containing specified information; requiring that elder abuse fatality review teams be granted access to certain records, etc.
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 34
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 11/13/17, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 101
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 101
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 01/10/18, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 34
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 162
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 162
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/02/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 876
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 876
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 877
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.