SB 518: Motor Vehicle Insurance Coverage Exclusions
GENERAL BILL by Bean
Motor Vehicle Insurance Coverage Exclusions; Providing that private passenger motor vehicle policies may exclude certain identified individuals from specified coverages under certain circumstances; providing that such policies may not exclude coverage under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 1/24/2018 Senate - Unfavorable by Banking and Insurance, laid on Table; YEAS 4 NAYS 5 -SJ 221
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 41
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/10/18, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• Introduced -SJ 41
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/16/18, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/23/18, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Unfavorable by Banking and Insurance, laid on Table; YEAS 4 NAYS 5 -SJ 221
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.