HB 7011: OGSR/School Food and Nutrition Service Program
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee ; Davis
OGSR/School Food and Nutrition Service Program; Removes scheduled repeal of exemption from public record requirements for personal identifying information of applicants for or participants in school food & nutrition service program; removes applicability of exemption to such information held by DCF.
• Referred to Government Accountability Committee -HJ 241
• Introduced -HJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 01/11/18, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 323
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 323
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/24/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 400
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 423
• Passed; YEAS 107 NAYS 0 -HJ 423
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 265
• Received -SJ 265
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 408
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 408
• Substituted for SB 7016 -SJ 408
• Read 2nd time -SJ 408
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 434
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 434
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 768, 769
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-74
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.