SB 932: Citizen Support Organization for Florida Missing Children’s Day
GENERAL BILL by Bracy
Citizen Support Organization for Florida Missing Children’s Day; Abrogating the scheduled repeal of provisions governing the citizen support organization, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 591 (Ch. 2018-54)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 71
• Introduced -SJ 71
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 01/22/18, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 204
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 204
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 591 (Ch. 2018-54)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.