CS/HB 21: Health Care Facility Market Barriers
GENERAL BILL by Health Market Reform Subcommittee ; Fitzenhagen
Health Care Facility Market Barriers; Establishes local health councils; requires AHCA to coordinate planning of health care services in state & maintain comprehensive health care database; requires DOH to contract with local health councils for specified services; requires AHCA to establish licensure standards for providers of adult cardiovascular services; repeals certain provisions relating to issuance of certificates of need by AHCA & Health Facility & Services Development Act.
Last Action: 4/2/2019 Senate - Received -SJ 303
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Market Reform Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 23
• Introduced -HJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Health Market Reform Subcommittee, 03/07/19, 9:00 am, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Market Reform Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 363
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health Market Reform Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 346
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 376
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 376
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/14/19, 12:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 3 -HJ 430
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 430
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/20/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 453
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 467
• CS passed; YEAS 77 NAYS 33 -HJ 467
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 303
• Received -SJ 303
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.